Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Storizen on Advantage Love and Stupendous Authors!

Storizen is an online magazine that covers authors, writers, poets and fans. For all those who love to read and those who want to know what goes on in the publishing world, this is the platform that tells you all.

March issue of Storizen covers me talking about Advantage Love, my new book but also some interesting stuff I've never shared before.

I also love the article by Ravi Subramanian on Can Indian Authors Afford to Pursue a Writing as a Full Time Careeer.
I've been asked that several times and Ravi writes about it beautifully.

Also to check out Sreemoyee Piu Kundu as an author who isn't afraid to write about sex. For all those loving erotica and compelling story telling, the article would be a great read.

Have a great week. Let me know which one you liked. Read it here:
 http://issuu.com/storizen/docs/feb2014

 
Get Advantage Love here: http://goo.gl/ZvydB5 

No comments:

Reserved for One: A poem

We don't trust enough We don't pour out our hearts  Telling all our secrets, our fears and surrendering to each other. Comple...